- Features 510 sq. of Cooking Surface with Dual Porcelain Enamel Grill Racks
- Expands to Over 650 sq. Inches with Propane Griddle that includes large tank hose (propane tank sold separately)
- Griddle Surface is Ideal for a Quick Cheeseburger or Hot Dog and Excellent for Sautéing Mushrooms, Onions and other vegetables
- 8-in-1 pellet grill allows you to smoke, grill, sear, roast, braise, dehydrate and bake. Griddle Enables Reverse Sear Technology to Smoke Than Sear for the Ultimate Flavor
- Great for baking desserts and pizza
- Hopper top holds a platter or dish
- Steel firepot and steel cook chamber for durability
- The unique oval-shaped barrel gives extra-large headspace between grates for larger pieces of meat
- Precision digital control for a temperature range of 180°F to 500°F in 5 increments Accurate within 1 Degree
- Fueled by all-natural wood pellets inside a 15lb. hopper: Allows for Low Smoking Up to 15 Hours
- Smart digital temperature control-advanced grill
- Features Grill Smart Technology with a steel-flash ignition system for easy lighting
- Digital Meat Probe Helps Ensure the Perfect Food Temperature
- Durable high-temperature powder coated finish
- Multi Rear Vents Allows for Perfect Convection Cooking
- Cooking time from 3-hours to 15-hours on a hopper of wood pellets
- Includes steel front and bottom shelf for your convenience
- Overall height: 41 in. / Overall width: 50 in.
- Primary Cooking Area (Bottom Rack): 19.5″ x 15.25.”
- Secondary Cooking Area (Top Rack): 20.25″ x 10.5″
- Griddle pre-seasoned steel Cooking Area: 14.6″ x 10.6″
- Burger count – 9 patties on the main cooking area
- Cooking area width – side to side 22.”
- Cooking area depth – front to back 15.6.”
- Headspace – length in inches between grill lid to the bottom-most grate 7.”
- 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
Why Buy a Lifesmart Pellet Grill?
- PRECISION PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY: Includes a dual LED temperature display that allows you to set the internal cooking temperature accurately within 1-degree increments and is adjustable in 5° increments.
- VERSATILITY: Our 8-IN-1 pellet grill and griddle allows you to Smoke, Grill, Sear, Roast, Braise, Dehydrate, Bake, and griddle
- EASE OF USE: Featuring Grill Smart Technology, it lights from the simple push of a steel flash igniter button for an easy start-up every time. Set the grill to your preferred temperature and let our product do the work for you.
- FLAVORFUL TASTE: The all-natural hardwood pellets give the real wood-fired flavor in the convenience of your own home. Griddle Enables Reverse Sear Technology to Smoke Than Sear for the Ultimate Flavor. Also great for cooking burgers and breakfast.
- MOBILITY: Includes a four-wheel moveable cart for ease of use in any space.
Phillip Hero –
Bought this grill as I was just getting into smoking food and found this grill to be way more functional than just a smoker. You can set the temperature to 500ºF allowing you to grill if you didn’t want to just smoke. The side griddle is awesome for vegetables. Great product would totally recommend it.
Harold Duncan –
I just finished my first run on this smoker and so far I am impressed with the quality and performance of this product. I have literally cooked thousands of pounds of BBQ on various kinds of smokers and this has been one of the easiest cooks that I have ever done. Packaging was done very well. It took us 1 hours to put it together, the instructions are very clear. It’s not hard ,just a lot of work! Very easy to operate.If you follow the instructions, your grill will work properly! I smoked some legs on the same day it arrived and they were delicious! I literally spent less than 5 minutes to clean up. Based on everything so far , highly recommend trying this grill . The griddle is also a bonus to grill vegetables or toast some buns for the burger .
Karen Bloom –
I’ve never had a professional outside BBQ baker before, this is my first time to buy one. I did a lot of research and compared a lot of different brands. Finally, I chose Lifesmart as my top option and decided to buy it. Fortunately, it has not let me down! The look and feel is better than I imagined, and the container is big enough to cook anything I want. I love it so much! It is even great for big parties and family picnics. Convenient, easy to use, and looks great! Well worth the money. The griddle is also really helpful to grill vegetables or even make a hearty set of pancakes